Is your organisation committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace? Do you want to learn more about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and peoples?
Here are 7 compelling reasons why you should attend a Cultural Awareness Workshop in 2019:
1. Murumal’s objective is to help participants better understand how to engage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples effectively and appreciate the benefits of a culturally diverse workforce;
2. The workshop is designed to up skill participants, and impart a deeper understanding, respect and appreciation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and peoples;
3. Murumal’s Workshop Leads — Lani Blanco-Francis and Benny Eggmolesse — facilitate a range of topics within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture through training, audio visual, group activities and group discussions;
4. Whilst the workshop is designed with specific learning outcomes, it can be customised to meet the needs of your organisation;
5. The approach Murumal takes for follow up is informative and engaging without being intrusive. Interesting facts and videos are shared with attendees with an offer to provide even more information for interested parties;
6. Workshops can be facilitated by Murumal across Australia and public workshops are available in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra. Workshops are available in full and half day sessions with a certain amount of customisation available to companies with specific points of focus;
7. Last but certainly not least – Lani Blanco-Francis and Benny Eggmolesse are engaging, knowledgeable and fun facilitators!
Don’t hesitate to gain the benefits to your organisation that cultural awareness and competence can bring. Check out the upcoming sessions by clicking the link below on our website: